Stop The Sway! – Agile’s STS line of products does just that. Shocks & struts are responsible for keeping your vehicle under control. The stock Sprinter set up may work for an empty cargo van, but add any weight and it’s easily overwhelmed.
Our Sprinter STS Kits will keep your rig composed. – Whether you’re pulling out of an uneven driveway, pulling past a semi or traversing rough terrain.
Get your vehicle under control with Agile STS Technology.
Improved damping = more control! This kit includes Agile STS-spec Fox rear shocks & Bilstein B8 auxiliary front shocks. The Agile MAX auxiliary front shock kit has an industry-leading 4.5″ stroke. Now including ultra-durable on & off-road ready Bilstein B8 shocks. This is a bolt-on front & rear suspension upgrade for Mercedes Sprinter 2500 4×4 vans.
Agile Tuned Fox shock absorbers take an already great performing Fox 2.0 Performance Series & Remote Reservoir shocks and customizes the damping to give you a more comfortable, capable, and predictably handling vehicle both on & off-road.
- V3: Heavy Duty Factory Replacement
- V4: Heavy Duty Performance Upgrade (This is our most popular performance tune!)
- V5: Extreme Duty (for heavy build, live-in RVs loaded with bumpers, cargo boxes, auxiliary water & fuel tanks, etc. – This is our stiffest, maximum-performance tune)
UPGRADE: Upgrade your kit with Fox Reservoir rear shocks with LSC (low-speed compression adjustment) for unlimited tuneability & off-road performance.
Mercedes Sprinter 2500 (4×4 only)
Second Generation (NCV3) 2007 – 2018
Third Generation (VS30) 2019+
- Agile MAX Auxiliary Front Shock Mount Kit
- (2) Bilstein B8 Auxiliary Front Shocks w/ Shock Boots
- (2) Agile STS Fox Rear Shocks