Eliminate wallowing, instability, and harshness from the ride of your Mercedes Sprinter. Our Agile Tuned Fox shock absorbers take an already great performing Fox 2.0 Performance Series shock and customize the damping to give you a more comfortable, capable, and predictably handling vehicle both on & off-road.
Fox’s incredible design gives the 2.0 Performance Series IFP shock race-proven performance in a durable, bolt-on package. The CNC-machined aluminum body rapidly dissipates heat. The chrome-plated shaft provides long-term resistance against pitting and scratches. These features, combined with an excellent seal system & internal floating piston ensure dependable and predictable performance for years to come.
Merging their technology & technology with our decades of racing, tuning, and fabricating experience birthed a series of shocks built to handle whatever you throw at your van and they’re only available through Agile Off Road.
This is a bolt-on suspension upgrade for Mercedes Sprinter 2500 4×4 vans. Please view the ‘Configurations’ tab for an explanation on Shock Tunes.
Mercedes Sprinter 2500 (4×4)
Second Generation (NCV3) 2014 – 2018
Third Generation (VS30) 2019+
V4: Factory Performance Upgrade
- Tuned for stock & lighter builds
- Rear-axle weight: 4200 lbs. or less
- This is our most popular performance tune!
V5: Heavy Duty Performance Upgrade
- Tuned for heavy builds, RVs & Sprinters loaded with bumpers, cargo boxes, water & fuel tanks, etc.
- Rear-axle weight: 4200 to 5500 lbs.
- This is our go-to shock for Revel, Storyteller Mode, etc.
(2) Agile Tuned Fox IFP 2.0 Series smooth body shocks
- (2) Rubber shock boots