Agile’s Winnebago Revel Sprinter 4×4 Parts & Services
The Winnebago Revel Sprinter 4×4 is the go-to RV for outdoor & off-road enthusiasts. While the Revel Sprinter 4×4 is well equipped for camping from the factory, we perform a variety of services & accessory installations to turn a good overland-ing platform into a great one!
- Aluminess – In addition to bumpers, ladders, light bars & boxes, we now stock Aluminess’ newly released 4×4 Revel Sprinter specific aluminum roof racks & nerf bars
- CTEK Smart Battery Charging System – Faster solar charging, reduced house battery drain, and engine battery protection are possible with CTEK Smart Battery Charging kit.
- Exhaust Tip Mod – The factory exhaust tip sits too far below the passenger side step/running board and is liable to get damaged during off-road use. We shorten the running board and mount the exhaust tip higher for a clean & practical look.
- Fuel Tank – Our rear mounted 28-gallon auxiliary fuel tank will allow your 4×4 Sprinter to travel further & explore longer
- Heater – We relocate the Espar Diesel Heater in the Revel Sprinter from underneath the van into the engine bay to make it easier to service & reduce cabin noise.
- Horns – There’s no beating around the bush, the factory Sprinter horn is wimpy. We upgrade the Revel with a set of PIAA double bass horns.
- MaxTrax – MaxTrax are excellent vehicle recovery & extraction devices, however, they can be cumbersome to store. We have developed a bracket that allows you to quickly & easily mount MaxTrax on the Revel roof rack.
- OnBoard Air – Air down your tires off road, and air up when you get back on pavement. Our OnBoard air kit adds air sources to the front & rear of your 4×4 and tucks an ARB twin-compressor neatly in your engine bay.
- Passenger Window – Increase ventilation in your sleeping chambers by adding a CRL window on the passenger window flare. Available in awning & slider configurations.
- PedalBox – Improve your Sprinter’s sluggish acceleration & throttle response with a DTE PedalBox+.
- RIP-Kit (Revel Spec) – It’s no secret the factory Sprinter 4×4 suspension leaves a lot of room for improvement. Our Revel-specific Ride Improvement Package accomplishes just that with custom leaf springs, front & rear Fox shocks, front coilover conversion, and more!
- Skid Plates – We offer protective skid plates for engine, transmission & transfer case, factory fuel tank, and rear differential
- Snorkel – Bring cleaner, colder air into your Sprinter engine with a filtered snorkel intake
- WeBoost – Boost your wireless signal in remote locations
- Wheels & Tires – Add a full-sized matching spare and store it underneath with our Oversized Spare Tire Bracket kit or on the rear door with our new tire swing arm. Replace your Revel Sprinter’s wheels with a set from Black Rhino, Evo Corse, or Method Race Wheels.
- Winches – Add a winch to the front of your Sprinter with our Hidden Winch Recovery kit. Or install one in an aftermarket front bumper from Aluminess or Backwoods.
Interested in parts & accessories for your Winnebago Revel Sprinter 4×4? Questions about your build? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!