Agile’s Winnebago Revel Sprinter 4×4 Parts & Services
The Winnebago Revel Sprinter 4×4 is the go-to RV for outdoor & off-road enthusiasts. While the Revel Sprinter 4×4 is well equipped for camping from the factory, we perform a variety of upgrade services & accessory installations to turn a good overland-ing platform into a great one!
- CTEK Smart Battery Charging System – Faster solar charging, reduced house battery drain, and engine battery protection are possible with CTEK Smart Battery Charging kit.
- EasyStart A/C Soft Starter – What the point of air conditioning in your RV if you have to plug-in to power it? The EasyStart 364 A/C Soft Starter reduces draw and optimizes power consumption allowing you to easily start and run your Revel’s factory air conditioner from a portable gas generator like the Honda EU 2200.
- Lithium Battery System Upgrade – 300 Amp-hours, 3x RELiON RB100-LT batteries, mounted in factory locations, capable of non-parasitic charge & discharge down to -4°F, Victron Blue Smart charger, Victron MPPT SmartSolar charge controller, 2x Victron Orion Smart DC chargers, smartphone system monitoring via Bluetooth – $6999.99 installed! (more info)
- Solar Panel Add-On Kit – Give your solar charging system a boost with our Revel 115-Watt Solar Panel Add-on kit! Designed to fit the factory Revel roof rack (all years). The complete kit includes relocation brackets for factory panels plus an additional Zamp 115-Watt panel and hardware.
- AO Powerhouse 2200 Generator Box – Safely mount & securely store your Honda EU2200 on the rear door of your Revel with the AO Powerhouse 2200 generator box! With integrated receivers for the feet & internal tie-down points, travel assured knowing your generator will not budge in transit. The lockable & removable hardshell lid makes it easy to dismount the generator for use. The Powerhouse’s reinforced bottom makes it the perfect place to mount a Rotopax gas container. Fits VS30 Revel (2020+) only.
- Aluminess – In addition to bumpers, ladders, light bars & boxes, we now stock Aluminess’ newly released 4×4 Revel Sprinter specific aluminum roof racks & nerf bars
- Backwoods Bumper – Add better protection, rugged good looks, and increase off-road capabilities with the Backwoods Nomad aluminum front & rear bumpers
- Black Out Appearance Kit – Ditch the chrome! Give your rig a more sporty appearance with a blacked out appearance kit featuring front & rear emblems and grill.
- Exhaust Tip Mod – The factory exhaust tip sits too far below the passenger side step/running board and is liable to get damaged during off-road use. We shorten the running board and mount the exhaust tip higher for a clean & practical look.
- Hood Wrap – Set your Sprinter apart from the rest with a vinyl hood wrap! Choose from satin black, carbon fiber or hundreds of other 3M film options.
- Lightbar – Increase nighttime & off-road visibility with a roof-mounted (fairing) 40″ Rigid Industries LED light bar
- Line-X – Ruggedize your exterior while protecting the body & paint with Line-X. Line-X coating can be applied to the lower body moldings, bumpers, hood & grill, or to the whole van!
- Passenger Window – Increase ventilation in your sleeping chambers by adding a CRL sliding window on the passenger window flare.
- Snorkel – Bring cleaner, colder air into your Sprinter engine with a filtered snorkel intake
- Fuel Tank – Our rear-mounted 28-gallon auxiliary fuel tank will allow your 4×4 Sprinter to travel further & explore longer
- Heater – We move the heater from underneath the van into the engine bay to make it easier to service, reduce cabin noise & provide the furnace a cleaner air intake. The diesel heater & fluid heat exhanger (added during relocation) are mounted on a plate we designed and tucked under the hood on the driver side. We then tie the new heat exhanger into the engine’s coolant system. This allows you to cycle warm coolant while the engine is running (activated via switch on the dash) through the exhanger to heat water, the cabin, tanks, etc. without running the Espar heater. A new upgrade we’re offering for the system is Espar’s auxiliary circulation pump. By adding this switch-activated pump in conjunction with the heat exchanger, coolant heated while the Espar furnace is running can now be used to heat the engine block on cold days.
- MaxTrax – MaxTrax are excellent vehicle recovery & extraction devices, however, they can be cumbersome to store. We have developed a bracket that allows you to quickly & easily mount MaxTrax on the Revel roof rack.
- Onboard Air – Air down your tires off-road, and air up when you get back on pavement. Our Onboard air kit adds air sources to the front & rear of your 4×4 and tucks an ARB twin-compressor neatly in your engine bay.
- Skid Plates – We offer protective skid plates for engine, transmission & transfer case, factory fuel tank, and rear differential
- Winches – Add a Warn winch, tow hooks, Rigid lights & Factor 55 hardware to the factory front bumper of your Sprinter with our Hidden Winch Recovery kit.
- RIP-Kit (Revel Spec) – It’s no secret the factory Sprinter 4×4 suspension leaves a lot of room for improvement. Our Revel-specific Ride Improvement Package accomplishes just that with custom leaf springs, front & rear Fox shocks, front coil-over conversion, and more!
- Stop The Sway! – Agile’s STS Sprinter products do just that. Upgraded shocks & struts packages will help your Revel stay composed – Whether you’re pulling out of an uneven driveway, pulling past a semi or traversing rough terrain.
Wheel & Tire
- “No Rub” Fenders – 2020 Revel owners (2019+ Sprinter chassis) will need our replacement front fenders to accommodate any tire larger than the 245/70-R17 BFG KO2’s equipped at the Winnebago factory. Our new fender allows 275+ width tires to fit without rubbing.
- AO Big Brake Upgrade – Big rigs need big brakes! Agile & Alcon present our Military-grade Big Brake Upgrade kit! Includes 6-piston front & 4-piston rear calipers, zinc-finished for maximum corrosion protection. The large 2-piece rotors (13.5″ front & 14″ rear vs. factory 12″ front & 11.75″ rear) reduce disc temperatures, pad work rates, increase brake torque & reduce pedal effort. Includes stainless steel brake lines. Works with most 17″ Sprinter wheels & works with factory Mercedes master cylinder & ABS system.
- Spare Tire – We stock factory Revel-spec Method 301 & 701 wheels and BFGoodrich 245/70-R17 tires so that you may now carry a matching full size spare. Larger sized tires and aftermarket wheels options from Black Rhino, EvoCorse, Method Race & TrailReady are also available!
- Tire Carrier – Store a 5th wheel & tire on the back with our Sprinter Rear Door Tire Carrier. It installs simply & securely with hand tools, allows the rear door to swing without impediment, and is built to look great & last a lifetime with durable stainless steel construction and quality powder coating. Looking to store a spare tire underneath your rig? Check out our Oversized Spare Tire Basket kit.
June 25, 2020
Revel powered by RELiON – Agile’s Lithium Battery Upgrade
Agile Off Road proudly presents our Lithium battery system upgrade for the Mercedes Sprinter-based Winnebago Revel 4x4 RV! This complete battery & charging system replacement is the first near-drop-in solution of its kind for the Revel platform. Now available for 2018, 2019 & 2020 model year Winnebago Revel 4x4 RVs. Why upgrade your Revel to [...]
May 18, 2020
Agile’s takes Winnebago Revel 4×4 to the Extreme!
This is what you get when you order the whole menu! These Agile built Winnebago Revel 4x4s were up-fit for the (virtual) La Mesa RV Super B show. This isn't our first collaboration. And for the Super B, La Mesa RV asked the whole kit and caboodle. Form and function are equally important on our [...]