Agile’s Winnebago Revel Sprinter 4×4 Parts & Services
The Winnebago Revel Sprinter 4×4 is the go-to RV for outdoor & off-road enthusiasts. While the Revel Sprinter 4×4 is well equipped for camping from the factory, we perform a variety of services & accessory installations to turn a good overland-ing platform into a great one! Now servicing 2020 Winnebago Revels (2019 Sprinter).
- Aluminess – In addition to bumpers, ladders, light bars & boxes, we now stock Aluminess’ newly released 4×4 Revel Sprinter specific aluminum roof racks & nerf bars
- Backwoods Bumper – Add better protection, rugged good looks, and increase off-road capabilities with the Backwoods Nomad aluminum front & rear bumpers
- CTEK Smart Battery Charging System – Faster solar charging, reduced house battery drain, and engine battery protection are possible with CTEK Smart Battery Charging kit.
- EasyStart A/C Soft Starter – What the point of air conditioning in your RV if you have to plug-in to power it? The EasyStart 364 A/C Soft Starter reduces draw and optimizes power consumption allowing you to easily start and run your Revel’s factory air conditioner from a portable gas generator like the Honda EU 2200.
- Exhaust Tip Mod – The factory exhaust tip sits too far below the passenger side step/running board and is liable to get damaged during off-road use. We shorten the running board and mount the exhaust tip higher for a clean & practical look.
- Fuel Tank – Our rear mounted 28-gallon auxiliary fuel tank will allow your 4×4 Sprinter to travel further & explore longer
- Heater – We move the heater from underneath the van into the engine bay to make it easier to service, reduce cabin noise & provide the furnace a cleaner air intake. The diesel heater & fluid heat exhanger (added during relocation) are mounted on a plate we designed and tucked under the hood on the driver side. We then tie the new heat exhanger into the engine’s coolant system. This allows you to cycle warm coolant while the engine is running (activated via switch on the dash) through the exhanger to heat water, the cabin, tanks, etc. without running the Espar heater. A new upgrade we’re offering for the system is Espar’s auxiliary circulation pump. By adding this switch-activated pump in conjunction with the heat exchanger, coolant heated while the Espar furnace is running can now be used to heat the engine block on cold days.
- Horns – There’s no beating around the bush, the factory Sprinter horn is wimpy. We upgrade the Revel with a set of PIAA double bass horns.
- MaxTrax – MaxTrax are excellent vehicle recovery & extraction devices, however, they can be cumbersome to store. We have developed a bracket that allows you to quickly & easily mount MaxTrax on the Revel roof rack.
- OnBoard Air – Air down your tires off road, and air up when you get back on pavement. Our OnBoard air kit adds air sources to the front & rear of your 4×4 and tucks an ARB twin-compressor neatly in your engine bay.
- Passenger Window – Increase ventilation in your sleeping chambers by adding a CRL sliding window on the passenger window flare.
- PedalBox – Improve your Sprinter’s sluggish acceleration & throttle response with a DTE PedalBox+.
- RIP-Kit (Revel Spec) – It’s no secret the factory Sprinter 4×4 suspension leaves a lot of room for improvement. Our Revel-specific Ride Improvement Package accomplishes just that with custom leaf springs, front & rear Fox shocks, front coilover conversion, and more!
- Skid Plates – We offer protective skid plates for engine, transmission & transfer case, factory fuel tank, and rear differential
- Snorkel – Bring cleaner, colder air into your Sprinter engine with a filtered snorkel intake
- Spare Tire – We stock factory Revel-spec Method 301 & 701 wheels and BFGoodrich 245/70-R17 tires so that you may now carry a matching full size spare. Larger sized tires are available by request.
- WeBoost – Boost your wireless signal in remote locations
- Wheels & Tires – Add a full-sized matching spare and store it underneath with our Oversized Spare Tire Bracket kit or on the rear door with our new tire swing arm. Replace your Revel Sprinter’s wheels with a set from Black Rhino, Evo Corse, or Method Race Wheels.
- “No-Rub” Fenders – 2020 Revel owners (2019+ Sprinter chassis) will need our “mini” fiberglass front fenders to accomadate any tire larger than the 245/70-R17 BFG KO2’s equipped at the Winnebago factory. Our new fender allows 275+ width tires to fit without rubbing.
- Winches – Add a Warn winch, tow hooks, Rigid lights & Factor 55 hardware to the factory front bumper of your Sprinter with our Hidden Winch Recovery kit.
Interested in upgrades for your Winnebago Revel Sprinter 4×4? Check the boxes of items on your wishlist and we’ll get back to you with a quote ASAP!