Agile Off Road Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://agileoffroad.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Agile Off Road’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Agile Off Road’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Agile Off Road at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Agile Off Road’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Agile Off Road makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Agile Off Road does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Agile Off Road or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Agile Off Road’s website, even if Agile Off Road or a Agile Off Road authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Agile Off Road’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Agile Off Road does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Agile Off Road may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Agile Off Road does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Agile Off Road has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Agile Off Road of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Agile Off Road may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
8. Customer Satisfaction
Agile Off Road may send a one-time electronic invitation to customers to review the purchase experience in order to ensure proper customer service. Let us know in the order notes during checkout if you wish to opt-out of these communications.
Once an order is placed, you have a small window to cancel it before it processes to the warehouse. Once the order processes and is accepted by the warehouse, you may still request cancellation, however, please know that cancellation at that stage is not guaranteed. If you cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, the cancellation will be treated as a Return and is subject to the guidelines outlined in the Return Policy below.
Please Keep In Mind
- Only orders not yet processed for shipment (including backorder items) may be canceled.
- We will credit canceled orders in the form of payment used
- We will not credit or reissue coupons used on a canceled order
- This cancellation policy does not apply to Special Order items. Special Order items are not eligible for cancellation. Refunds on cancellations are evaluated on a case-by-case basis and if granted will incur a restocking fee.
If you need to return a product, please contact us within 90 days of purchase. All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee when returned after 30 days of purchase. Any item(s) with a purchase date greater than 90 days will not be accepted. Agile Off Road reserves the right to refuse any item(s) returned without prior authorization. Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) numbers can be obtained by starting a return below. Returns are usually processed within 4 business days of receipt at our dock. Some products can’t be returned – see the list of non-returnable products below.
Installed, altered, modified, assembled, used products, electrical items, and/or special ordered items are NOT eligible for return. All returned items must be complete and in the original packaging in resellable condition. If any component(s) of a returned item is missing, the return will be refused and returned to the customer at their expense. If you received an item(s) that is damaged or defective, please proceed with your RMA request. Agile Off Road reserves the right to refuse any item(s) that have been returned under false pretense. The items will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Special Order Item Policy:
We will gladly special order your item should we not have it as a regularly stocked product, subject to the following policies.
Special order items will be charged in full at the time of order. We do not accept special order returns on any special order products. All special order items will be processed in the most efficient and timely manner possible. Agile Off Road is not responsible for any and will not be held responsible for delays beyond our control. No cancellations, refunds, exchanges, or credits will be honored for any special order or custom-built items. It is the customer’s responsibility, at the time of ordering a special order item, to obtain an estimated time of arrival. The approximate time of arrival is just that – APPROXIMATE. Agile Off Road will not be held responsible for specific ship-to or receiving dates of your special order. Refusal of a special order shipment does not constitute the right to a refund of any kind whatsoever.
You will be responsible for paying the costs of shipping your item back to us. The costs of shipping are non-refundable and non-negotiable. If you are issued a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from it.
If you have any further questions regarding our return & refund policies, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Once we have received your item, we will let you know that we’ve received it and that we are in the process of evaluating if it’s in the same condition as when it was delivered to you. We will let you know the status of your refund as soon as we have finished inspecting your item.
If we approve your refund, we will refund it to the original method of payment. Depending on your card issuer’s policies, you will receive the refund in a number of days.
If you return a product without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, it will take up to 4 weeks to be processed and we will charge you a 10% restocking fee. If item(s) are not returnable, they will be returned to sender.
After your order is placed, it is processed and packed by our main office staff who work during our normal business hours. Due to the current volume of orders & inquiries, orders may take up to 72 hours to process & ship. Once your order is invoiced and shipped, you will receive confirmation emails with links to track your order.
GUARANTEED DELIVERY TERMS
Agile Off Road does not guarantee delivery times and cannot refund shipping charges/fees when late delivery results from events beyond our control. These reasons include delays from the unavailability of the recipient, acts of God, acts of public authority, riots, strikes, labor disputes, civil commotions, disruptions in air or ground transportation networks due to weather phenomena or natural disasters, or in the event that an ordered product is out of stock or has limited availability.
SHIPPING CARRIERS OFFERED
UPS offers a wide variety of shipping options for our customers and this includes expedited shipping as well. If you would like to read more about UPS’s terms and conditions, you can visit the following link – UPS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- UPS Ground: UPS’s ground shipping is an upgraded shipping option that can get orders to customers within 1-5 days depending on your location when shipped from our location. You can view their ground shipping map in the following link – UPS GROUND SHIPPING MAP
- UPS 2nd Day Air: UPS’s 2nd Day Air shipping method will get your order to you in two shipping days by the end of the day (Weekend delivery is not available in all locations).
- UPS Next Day Air: UPS’s Next Day Air shipping method will get your order to you the next shipping day by the end of the day (Weekend delivery is not available in all locations).
FedEx offers a wide variety of shipping options for our customers and this includes expedited shipping as well. To read more about their terms and conditions please view the following link – FEDEX TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- FedEx Ground: The FedEx ground shipping option can economically get orders to customers in 1-5 business days in most cases. Please be sure to view the FedEx Ground Map to determine the estimated delivery time based on your delivery address.
- FedEx 2Day: FedEx’s 2nd Day Air shipping method will get your order to you in two shipping days by the end of the day (Weekend delivery is not available in all locations).
USPS offers an economical shipping solution for many of our small dimension product orders. USPS has the added benefits of delivery Monday through Saturday in most locations (excluding Federal holidays). To read more about their terms and conditions please view the following link – USPS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- USPS First Class Mail: This shipping method is available for items that can be packed into small & medium USPS flat-rate boxes.
TRUCK FREIGHT SHIPPING TERMS
For larger orders that cannot ship via ground shipping options, they will have to ship truck freight. Truck freight items are determined by the size and weight of the product/order. These can include but are not limited to bumpers, roof racks, suspension parts, wheels & tires, and fuel tanks. Products requiring Truck freight shipping are highlighted on the product page. In order to serve you better, we offer the option to deliver your Truck Freight order to either a business or a residential address.
After your purchase, the LTL (Less Than Truckload Freight Shipping) carrier will call the phone number you have provided to schedule an appointment. All truck freight orders need to be checked by the receiver before being signed for. Any possible damage to the package or content must be notated on the receiving ticket as “damaged, pending inspection”. Once the paperwork is signed and no damage is identified, the receiver is responsible for all damages to the product and Agile Off Road will not be held liable.
Authorizing the shipper to deliver without a signature or leaving a note for the delivery driver allowing them to deliver without signature and/or inspection will waive all liability for damage from the shipper as well as Agile Off Road. You will not be able to file a damage claim in these cases. Leaving a note or message is the same as signing for and accepting a damaged package.
If there are delays in delivery as a result of your inability to accept the package or missing scheduled delivery times, any storage fees are the responsibility of the recipient. Any refused freight package that is refused for any reason other than damaged will have the return shipping fees, storage fees, and restocking fees deducted from the refund.
In some instances, products will ship directly from the manufacturer. Products being drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer are highlighted on the product page. Your delivery date depends on the current stock & processing time at the manufacturer. Once your order is processed and shipped, you will receive confirmation emails with links to track your order from the manufacturer.
CANADIAN SHIPPING TERMS
Agile Off Road is proud to offer shipping to our neighbors up North in the most convenient ways available. If you need Sprinter parts in Canada, we are your one-stop-shop!
Canadian customers can simply add items to their cart and checkout like usual. Canadian provincial taxes and duties are not included in the shipping or tax fields on your sales order. When you place your order online the amount shown will be the amount you are charged. The buyer is responsible for any additional duties, taxes & brokerage fees upon receipt. Please note that all pricing shown is in USD currency.
Agile Off Road does not offer any other international shipping.
MISSING/DAMAGED/RECEIVED WRONG ITEMS
Please report any missing/damaged/incorrect items by contacting us within 7 days (1 week) of your delivery date. In the case a replacement product was sent, Agile Off Road will send you an RMA call tag to return the product back to us. If the original item is not returned within 30 days the customer will be responsible for the cost of the replacement item that was sent.
Please keep all packaging materials for damaged shipments. The shipping company will inspect the packaging materials for processing of the damage claim. The shipping company may contact the receiver to set up a convenient time to pick up and inspect the item.
If your order has not arrived according to the tracking information, please contact Agile Off Road within 7 days (1 week) of the scheduled delivery date. We will contact the shipping company and take the necessary steps to locate your order.
On June 21, 2018, the U.S. Supreme Court issued its decision in South Dakota v. Wayfair, Inc. This decision struck down the requirement that a vendor must have a “physical presence” in a state to be subject to state sales and use tax registration and collection requirements.
In other words, due to the Wayfair ruling, even if a retailer does not have a physical presence in a state, if economic nexus conditions are met they’re legally obligated to collect and remit sales tax to that state.
This link will explain the state of “economic nexus” and detail each current economic nexus law on the books.
Alabama: Seller has collected the simplified sellers use tax on taxable transactions delivered into Alabama and the tax will be remitted on the customer’s behalf to the Alabama Department of Revenue. Seller’s program account number is SSU-R011152516.