Storyteller Overland Mode 4×4 Sprinter Upgrades
The Storyteller Mode 4×4 is the ultimate Sprinter-based adventure van! Its luxurious yet utilitarian build and state-of-the-art Volta lithium power system make it the ideal RV for a weekend adventure or long sting living off-the-grid. The Mode 4×4 is well equipped for adventure from the factory. Agile Off Road performs a variety of services & accessory installations to turn a good overland-ing platform into a great one!
- Aluminess – Add bumpers, light bars & storage boxes to your Mode 4×4 with goods from Aluminess.
- AMP Powersteps – Upgrade from the factory fix sidesteps to the sleek, retractable Powerstep from AMP Research. Installed using an Agile designed DirectConnect door trigger to ensure flawless operation and VS30 Sprinter compatibility.
- Backwoods Bumper – Add better protection, rugged good looks, and increase off-road capabilities with the Backwoods Nomad aluminum front & rear bumpers
- Black Out Appearance Kit – Ditch the chrome! Give your rig a more sporty appearance with a blacked-out appearance kit featuring front & rear emblems.
- Fuel Tank – Our rear-mounted 28-gallon auxiliary fuel tank will allow your 4×4 Sprinter to travel further & explore longer
- Horns – There’s no beating around the bush, the factory Sprinter horn is wimpy. We upgrade the Revel with a set of PIAA double bass horns.
- Hood Wrap – Set your Sprinter apart from the rest with a vinyl hood wrap! Choose from satin black, carbon fiber or hundreds of other 3M film options.
- Line-X – Ruggedize your exterior while protecting the body & paint with Line-X. Line-X coating can be applied to the lower body moldings, bumpers, hood & grill, or to the whole van!
- Onboard Air – Air down your tires off road, and air up when you get back on pavement. Our OnBoard air kit adds air sources to the front & rear of your 4×4 and tucks an ARB twin-compressor neatly in your engine bay.
- PedalBox – Improve your Sprinter’s sluggish acceleration & throttle response with a DTE PedalBox+.
- RIP-Kit (Mode 4×4 Spec) – It’s no secret the factory Sprinter 4×4 suspension leaves a lot of room for improvement. Our Mode 4×4-specific Ride Improvement Package accomplishes just that with custom leaf springs, front & rear Fox shocks, front coil over conversion, and more!
- Skid Plates – We offer protective skid plates for engine, transmission & transfer case, factory fuel tank, and rear differential
- Snorkel – Bring cleaner, colder air into your Sprinter engine with a filtered snorkel intake
- Spare Tire – We stock factory Storyteller Mode 4×4 Signature wheels and BFGoodrich 265/65-R18 tires so that you may now carry a matching full size spare. Larger sized tires and aftermarket wheels options from Black Rhino, EvoCorse, Method Race & TrailReady are also available!
- Tire Carrier – Store a 5th wheel & tire on the back with our Sprinter Rear Door Tire Carrier. It installs simply & securely with hand tools, allows the rear door to swing without impediment, and is built to look great & last a lifetime with durable stainless steel construction and quality powder coating.
- “No-Rub” Fenders – VS30 Sprinter owners (2019+) require our ABS/TPO plastic replacement front fenders to accommodate any tire larger than stock. No Rub fenders are available in textured black & smooth color -match painted finishes.
- Winches – Add a Warn winch, tow hooks, Rigid lights & Factor 55 hardware to the factory front bumper of your Sprinter with our Hidden Winch Recovery kit.
Interested in upgrades for your Storyteller Overland Mode 4×4 Sprinter? Select the items on your wishlist and we’ll get back to you with a quote & scheduling availability!