The Method Race 706 Bead Grip® brings the classic six point styling paired with our patented Bead Grip technology for the ultimate security at low tire pressures, and it’s now available for 2WD & Sprinter 4×4 vans! It’s constructed from heat-treated aluminum & features Method’s patented Bead Grip technology for a stronger hold under extreme side load and lower air pressures.
The MR706’s 3640 lb. load capacity (per wheel) is burly enough for the heaviest of Sprinter builds. They’re also compatible with our hub-centric wheel spacers. Good news for those of you looking to give your rig an even more aggressive stance. These wheels measure 17×7.5 inches and are available in the following colors: Bronze & Matte Black.
- Patented Bead Grip® technology engages tire bead for increased grip at low tire pressures
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Tough 6 windowed point design with debossed METHOD logos
- Aggressive safety hump on bead seats further prevents de-beading
- Reinforced inner lip taken from MRW race wheel increases strength
- Snap-in center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo.
- Push through center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo for 8 lug applications
- Hub centric fitments for common applications
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
- Up to 3640 lbs. load rating
Fit Notes: Requires aftermarket (cone seat) lug bolts (not included).