ARB’s new CKMTA12 and CKMTA24 twin on-board compressor kits were designed to fill the market need for a compact sized yet high-volume compressed air source to suit the high volume airflow needs of tire inflation, powering air tools, and also to suit the actuation and control needs of the ARB Air Locker, and the harsh and demanding environment of the ARB Air Locker user.
Ford E-Series (E-250, E-350, Quigley, QuadVan, Sportsmobile, etc.)
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (2500, 3500, etc.)
Fit Notes: The ARB twin on-board compressor is mounted with an Agile Off Road mount plate. Custom air sources are available. Most commonly mounted on front & rear bumpers utilizing a 3/8-inch “Push-In Air Line”.
- Available in 12V (CKMTA12) or 24V (CKMTA24) models.
- Constructed primarily of lightweight, high strength, engineering grade materials, including military and aerospace standard components.
- Pressure switch controlled air manifold system regulates pressure between 9.3Bar [135PSI] and 10.3Bar [150PSI] suited to air tools and all ARB Air Locker equipped vehicles.
- Highest air flow rate of any 12V compressor of its size on the market at 174LPM [6.16CFM].
- High-efficiency design consumes only 56 Amps at maximum airflow.
- Built with sealed components for moisture and dust resistance.
- Hard-anodized cylinder bores and PTFE (Teflon) impregnated carbon
- fiber piston seals for reduced friction and maximum trouble free life.
- Ducted IP55 sealed brushless DC cooling fan and anodized motor mounting brackets effectively dissipate heat from the motors, heads, and electronics allowing for a 100% duty cycle (under room temperature conditions).
- Anti-vibration / sound deadening is integrated into the mount.
- Relocatable splash resistant air filter assemblies for cleaner, cooler air supply, and versatile waterproof air intake positioning.
- High density and high flow washable sintered bronze air filter elements.
- Full wiring loom included for simplified installation and easy plug-in connectivity to Air Locker control solenoids. (Note: Air Locker Manifold Kit #171503 required to mount solenoids).
- Equipped with dual heavy-duty Maxi-Fuses for professional in-line circuit protection and true circuit redundancy in case of a fault.
- Motors are water sealed, 100% ball bearing equipped (i.e., no bushings used), and feature a unique linear brush pre-load system for extra long life, low heat and quiet operation throughout the life of the unit.
- Motors are internally thermally protected against extreme temperature damage.
- Compressor pistons are equipped with a heavy-duty European made cylindrical roller bearing.
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped.
- Sealed illuminated automotive grade dash switch included.
- Fully serviceable and all replacement parts available.
- EMF suppressed for use in proximity to sensitive electronic equipment.
- CE and C-Tick compliant.
- Engineered, built, and individually dyno-tested in Australia from local and imported components.
*This is one of the many ARB On-Board Air accessories we stock for Ford E-Series & Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans. If you’re interested in an accessory that isn’t listed in our online store contact us. We’re able to special order any product from the ARB catalog by request.