LIMITED TIME OFFER: $100 Mail-In Rebate on AMP Powerstep purchases made before January 30, 2021. Click here for details.
Getting into your Sprinter shouldn’t feel like climbing Mount Everest. That’s why AMP Research invented Powerstep, the automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and then hides itself safely out of sight when the doors close for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance. Its handsome design, all-weather performance and legendary reliability set the industry standard. Invented, engineered and built in America, AMP Research PowerStep have been tested and proven in long-term, real-world, driving conditions performing flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud and dirt. The lightweight, yet rock-solid running board and rugged die-cast linkage components are crafted in the USA of aircraft-quality aluminum, black-anodized and PTFE coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and bearings ensure trouble-free action. Heavy-duty electric motor is designed and tested to provide reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades.
AMP Research PowerSteps for Mercedes Sprinter are only available as an Agile installed part. Price includes installation. We will contact you to schedule an installation appointment after we process your order.
Second Generation (906/NCV3): 2007-2018
Third Generation (907/VS30): 2019+
Fit Notes: For installations performed at Agile Off Road we use an in-house designed DirectConnect door trigger instead of AMP’s included plug-n-play CAN bus connector. This not only makes for more reliable operation but makes PowerSteps compatible with all 2019 & newer (VS30) Sprinters.
Vehicles equipped with underbody accessories such as heaters & A/C units may interfere with PowerStep mounting points and require additional fabrication.
- Automatic, electric-powered running boards instantly extend when you open your door, and then hides itself safely out of sight when the doors close; Includes low-profile, integrated LED light system.
- High-strength, die-cast aluminum alloy components with an anodized and PTFE-coated, military-spec finish to resist corrosion
- Precision stainless steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability and maintenance free self-lubricating bushings for all-weather performance; 600 pound capacity (each side)
- Weatherproof, OEM Quality electric motors, drive system and wiring harness; Pressure sensitive, pinch-proof technology
- Made in the USA and backed by a 5-year limited warranty
- Available in Passenger-side only & Driver/Passenger combos (see configurations tab for details)