Our front coil-over conversion kit provides two benefits to Sprinter van owners. It increases spring force in the front suspension while simultaneously adding 1-1.5” of lift. Shocks & struts only control the rate of motion in your suspension. The spring is what holds your van up & keeps your wheels on the ground. On a heavily built vehicle, the additional spring force will help your van maintain its composure and center of gravity. You’ll mostly notice the handling improvement our coil-over provides during cornering. However, this kit will also benefit overlanders in a myriad of off-road situations.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 & 3500 (2wd/4×4)
Second Generation (NCV3) 2007 – 2018
Third Generation (VS30) 2019+
- Agile wheel spacers are required for the tire to safely clear the coil spring.
- This kit is NOT compatible with off-the-shelf Koni struts. Our kit requires a snap ring groove be cut into body of the Koni strut. Purchasing Koni struts with your coil-over conversion order will ensure the new struts are compatible with your kit. This does not apply to those using factory or Bilstein struts.
- (2) Agile upper spring seats
- (2) Agile lower spring perches
- (2) Hyperco coil springs
- (2) Seal Saver coil covers