Like many owners of conversion vans, we’ve noticed how dramatically the ride quality of the stock suspension diminishes once you build your rig out and load it with equipment. We’ve solved these problems before, and our new Mercedes-Benz Ride Improvement Package (RIP-Kit for short) now solves it for our beloved Sprinter owners.
Using the knowledge we gained developing our ever-popular Ford 4×4 RIP-Kit as a starting point, we worked with Fox to produce an Agile-exclusive custom tuned shock & coil assist spring, then added a complete leaf spring in the rear.
THIS IS NOT A LIFT KIT! A lift kit will give you the same problematic ride, just from a higher vantage point. Yes, your van will sit an inch or two higher as a byproduct of installing the RIP-Kit. But the focus of our kit is on RIDE IMPROVEMENT. We’re able to achieve this by optimizing your suspension setup around your van’s total weight & load distribution. We also take into consideration the terrain you choose to conquer. The purpose of this kit is to maximize your van’s usable suspension travel and while increase stability & comfort. Potholes, driveways, and uneven pavement will no longer cause unsettling jolts & wobbling. And with the additional ground clearance and improved dampening your rig will be more capable off-road than over.
Adding accessories such as our wheels spacers & extended lugs provide even more stability by widening your vans track, allowing you to run more aggressive wheels & tires.
Second Generation: 2007-2013, 2014+
- (2) Agile Coil Assist spring kits for front struts
- (2) Bilstein front struts (2WD only)
- (2) Agile Tuned Fox Rear shocks w/ complete leaf springs (reservoir shock optional)
- (2) Van Compass auxiliary mount rear shocks (4WD only)
- Wheels spacers or 38mm offset wheels required for shock/tire clearance
- Brake line routing will change on 2WD vehicles (new brake line is supplied with kit)
- All products designed and manufactured in the United States of America.
Interested in an Agile Off Road RIP-Kit for your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter? Complete the form below and we’ll get back to you with a quote as soon as possible.