Agile & Alcon are happy to present our heavy-duty big brake kit for Mercedes Sprinter!
We’ve spent the better part of a year working with the engineers at Alcon to develop a Sprinter specific complete front & rear brake upgrade kit! As many of you have experienced, the stopping power of the factory brakes leaves more to be desired, especially on heavier built RVs.
- Zinc-finished iron calipers for maximum corrosion protection
- Military-grade high-temperature seals & wipers for dirt exclusion, pad push-back springs for optimum off-road wear resistance, and inboard bleed screws for increase tamper-proofing.
- Large 2-piece rotors (Alcon 13.5″ front & 14″ rear vs. factory 12″ front & 11.75″ rear) reduce disc temperatures, pad work rates, increase brake torque & reduce pedal effort
- Fits 17-inch and larger wheels
- Engineered to work with factory Mercedes master cylinder & ABS system
- (2) Alcon military-grade 6-piston front calipers
- (2) Alcon 13.5-inch two-piece heavy-duty front rotors
- (2) Alcon 4-piston rear calipers
- (2) Alcon 14-inch two-piece heavy-duty rear rotors
- (4) stainless steel brake lines
- (24) wheel studs
- (24) splined lug nuts w/ lug key
Mercedes Sprinter 2500 (2wd/4×4)
Second Generation (NCV3/906): 2014 – 2018
Third Generation (VS30/907): 2019+
Fit notes: AO Big Brake rotors have a -16 mm offset compared to the factory rotor hats. Because of the wider track width after installation, wheel spacers are no longer required/recommended on RIP Kit equipped vehicles. This brake kit is not compatible with vehicles equipped with an electronic parking brake.