Do you have a 2-wheel drive Ford van or a 4-wheel drive van that under-performs? We can install our custom, long travel, Dana 50 Twin-Traction Beam 4×4 conversion in your existing 2-wheel drive or 4-wheel drive van for a surprisingly competitive price. Contact us via telephone or email for a quote.
Our finished product is neither a monster van, nor an overdone urban-assault vehicle. What you’ll wind up with is the best designed, riding and performing 4×4 van both on and off-road.
TYPICAL CONVERSION INVOLVES:
- Removal of existing front suspension and axle components
- Modification of crossmember and gusset for clearance and pivot mounting
- Installation of TTB pivot and radius arm pivot brackets
- Installation of powder-coated AO D50 TTB J-Arms with cromolyradius arms and spherical bearing center pivots with 4.10 gear ratio
- Installation of Borg Warner 1256 transfer case with electronic shift
- Installation of rebuilt and balanced front and rear drive shafts
- Installation of Fox Performance Series 2.0 custom-valved shock absorbers, coil springs, AO Add-a-Leafs and rear lift blocks
- Installation of Fox Performance Series 2.0 steering stabilizer
- Modification of gas tank for clearance of transfer case